I have never worked at a District Attorney's Office. I have always defended, and I will always defend. During my time at UC Irvine, I clerked at the Orange County Alternate Public Defender. During my time at the University of Colorado, Boulder, I clerked at the Colorado State Public Defender's Office and was part of the Criminal Defense Clinic. At the Colorado State Public Defender, I was able to get my first taste of trial as a second chair. At the Criminal Defense Clinic, I was able to be a first-chair. My Law School summer clerkships were at the Orange County Public Defender, San Diego County Public Defender, South Bay, and Federal Defenders of San Diego Inc. As I waited for Bar Results, I obtained a post-bar clerkship at the Riverside County Public Defender and I clerked at World Relief Southern California, an immigration non-profit. At each of these locations, I worked and learned from amazing attorneys, and I always fought for each and every one of my clients.
Allow me to defend you. Allow to me reunite your family either as a criminal attorney or an immigration attorney.
I am from Anaheim, California. I am a first-generation Mexican American. My mother is from a farm in Durango, Mexico. My father is a small city, Torreon, Mexico. They both arrived in the early 80s and have been here ever since. They came with nothing, and, especially, my mother has worked every day with an insurmountable amount of veracity. This veracity, this fight, this unwillingness to succumb to the circumstances we may find ourselves, I bring into my criminal and immigration practice.
- University of California, Irvine, Cum Laude
- B.A., Criminology, Law, and Society.
- Minor: Civic and Community Engagement
- University of Colorado Law School, Boulder
- Member: Latino Law Students Association
- Criminal Defense Clinic: where I completed my first-chair jury trial.
Board Member of:
- 2018-2019, Riverside County Bar Association Barristers (Young Lawyers Division), Member at Large
- 2018-2019, Asian Pacific American Lawyers of the Inland Empire, Member at Large
- 2018-2019, Hispanic Bar Association of the Inland Empire, Member at Large
- 2019-2020, Asian Pacific American Lawyers of the Inland Empire, Treasurer
- California Bar Admission: 2017
- United States District Court for the Central District of California